Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Prayer and Support

This past week has been weird. And that's putting it lightly. I was super busy at work with this being the last weekend before school starts, while battling a cold. Friday my dear Puma got in a wreck and his car it out of commission for a while. And during all this we are praising God. Thank you, God, for keeping my fiancĂ© safe in what could have been a fatal incident, and thank you for blessing me with the job I now have and the strength to handle the busy weekend even while sick. 

With that said.

Oh. My. Gravy. 53 days! Sewing isn't completed but it is coming along on schedule. The only iffy item being my Puma's jacket :-/

Finished another project today. I won't tell you what it is but I will give you an upclose view. Guess it right and I'll post the full pic!

My wonderful future mother-in-law sent out shower invites this week. I am so grateful and thankful that she organized a coed wedding shower for Puma and I. We are really looking forward to it. 

There's the current update. Back to chocolate gears and crafting. 

~Lion

2 comments:

  1. I'm assuming I'm not allowed to guess.

    ~The Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wouldn't be a guess, you saw the finished product! |P

    ReplyDelete