Friday, January 25, 2013

Downside of doing what I love...

...is that germs are easily spread. It's all part of being a teacher. Two weeks, and finally feel like I am on a solid path to being well again. Flu season hit hard. Although I have not caught said virus (thank you, God) I did get the cold. And since I am stubborn (just ask my puma), I medicated with ibuprofen and DayQuil and kept trucking. Fever kicked my backside the Wednesday and I literally just came home, medicated, ate, and placed water by my bed before sleeping nearly a solid twelve hours.

Bleh.

But now I am getting better, and so glad tomorrow is Saturday. There are a few errands on the agenda, but so are naps and fluids. We have a few completed projects that I need to edit. Hopefully we will have another entry up and ready soon. Thank you for your patience.

~Lion

No comments:

Post a Comment