Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Proposal

I knew it was coming, and yet I was still terrified. Not only was it going to be the question, but we went to the Pensacola Observation Wheel. AKA over-glorified ferris wheel. Ferris wheels and I are not friends.  They freak me out. So the grand idea was to face a few fears: ferris wheels and forever commitment.

Brilliant -_-

So, first rotation I am tensed and trying to breathe, and we stopped at the top. Rocking. Gently. With these huge windows to see everything. I do my breathing exercises to calm myself down, and my Puma is being very supportive, encouraging, calming. Second rotation I am much more calm. Third rotation he asks me to marry him. He made this beautiful speech that sadly I cannot recall word for word. I almost cried.

And obviously I said yes.

~Lion




"We've shared a lot of things together in the past few months. Now I'm helping you face a fear, here, today. I want to help you face everything, share everything with you. So... will you marry me?"

~Puma     



   




No comments:

Post a Comment